Add me for Sunday, 9:30 am - 10:15 am

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 8 12:48:12 CST 2004

I've added you, but to be honest, I'm not sure that folks will
want to have a lengthy presentation.  We're really trying to focus
on discussions.

So I'd bring 5 slides, but don't be hurt if people only want to
see 2 <grin>.

As far as format, I'm hoping everyone can export slides to html
and we'll put all slides up on winehq.  And if it's in html, we'll
have a computer hooked up to a projector that can show that
(or if you bring you own laptop, you can do whatever you like <g>).

Cheers,

Jer