Details, details, details

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 26 13:41:36 CST 2004

Hi folks,

Now that it's the last minute, we're finally starting
to move on Wineconf <grin>.

So, a few things.  First, if you have registered, and
you *cannot* make it, please let me know asap.  We're
trying to get accurate head counts for dinner reservations
and donut buys and such.

Second, we're starting to think about transportation
and other issues.

Mandi Gagne, our CNG (Chief Non Geek), has agreed to
serve as the transportation czar.  She's going to help
coordinate everyones transportation.

Now, if you've already figured out how to get yourself
from the airport to wherever you're staying, great.
If you'd like a bit of help, though, we're prepared
to swarm the airport with friendly CodeWeavers
chauffeurs.

Here's the plan:  if you need a ride from the airport,
please email Mandi directly (mandi at codeweavers dot com).
She'll coordinate things for you and give you her cell
as a backup.

If you are renting a car and would be willing to *give*
rides, please also email Mandi.

Next, fyi, we're chatting a fair amount in #wineconf, and
I think we'll keep that open through the conference.

Finally, I think we're going to plan an informal
get together for dinner + libation on Friday night.

I don't know where, or when, or any of that stuff
(and I may not be able to join in for long myself).

Do any of the locals on the list have any suggestions?
If all else fails, I would think that meeting at Jillians
at the Mall or somesuch would be good fun.

Cheers,

Jeremy