Arrival times...

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Jan 27 06:02:03 CST 2004

Boaz Harrosh wrote:

> Me to:
>
> Arrival: Friday, January 30. NY, NY to Minneapolis, MN
> Northwest 0515 Arrive 3:24 PM
> I need to check in the YouthHostel First
>
> Depart, February 2nd - Minneapolis, MN to NY,NY
> Northwest 0512 Depart: 10:34

But that's relatively easy, as I actually know what you look like.

When you arrive at the ticketing counter, tell them that I'm on the
plane and ask for a seat next to mine. I'll do the same. This sometimes
work.

I've already arranged with Brian for him to pick me up. I'm hoping he
wouldn't mind going through the hostel on our way.

                      Shachar

P.S.
still waiting for info about your travelling agent.