Remote access

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 27 14:48:39 CST 2004

Argh!

I don't know what's going on; a build I have from
~ 2 weeks ago works fine (with sound), but the current
cvs tip doesn't work.

And I've got to go out of town for the next day and
half, so I don't have time to do the binary search
necessary to find out what broke Wine
(it should work anytime after Alexandre reverted
the winsock REUSEADDR wrongness).

Jer