Local organisation - ideas/requirements/volunteers needed

Ulrich Gemkow gemkow at ikr.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Apr 5 15:15:57 CDT 2005

Hello,

we are starting the local organisation of wineconf in Stuttgart now and I
propose to form a (small) local organisation group consisting of people with a
good feeling for the requirements of the conference.

It would be very helpful if especially some people from the region of Stuttgart
would join this group and contribute their ideas. Questions are i.e.

- suitability of the rooms reserved (there are some alternatives)
- which kind of food is wanted
- other support (technical and non-technical)
- (other questions/ideas you may have)

Would people from this list who are willing to join this group please send me a
private E-Mail?

I propose that members of the group living nearby Stuttgart will meet at the
university to check the environment and will send an invitation for such a
meeting.

Thank you in advance and greetings

Ulrich Gemkow

--