Planning meals for Wineconf

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 17:24:34 CDT 2005

Is there any firm plans yet for Fri eve? I'll be arriving on the same flight
as Mike and Huw which flies into Stuttgart at 6pm.

I assume the meal on Sat will be booked for everyone - I don't believe I saw
anything asking for names, but if I missed it, stick me down :-)

Regarding Sunday - Is anyone else leaving on from Stuttgart on the Sun? I
have a flight out at 6:40, if anyone wants to head back to the airport for a
departure around there? (I assume the S-Bahn runs regularly on the Sun?)

Jason