wineconf vacation planning

David Gümbel david.guembel at gmx.de
Fri Apr 22 08:14:13 CDT 2005

Hi,

Jeremy White schrieb am 22.04.2005 um 14:48 Uhr:

> >Done. Please take a look at http://wineconf.itomig.de. If that look good
> >to you, please feel free to set a link there on the wineconf site.
>
> This looks great to me; Brian, do you mind updating the
> page to point there?  (While you're in there, Brian,
> would you mind adding 'official' sponsorship status
> for WRS somehow; they are being very generous and I think
> we should acknowledge it).

Fine! While we're at it, I wonder if you might add ITOMIG (www.itomig.de) to
the "Thanks To" section on the wineconf page? We're mostly donating our manpower, time and
experience (being somewhat local to Stuttgart), but I think that's worth being mentioned,
too.

That said, I remember Shachar's company being willing to donate as well, so I think they
should be listed there, too?

Cheers,

David