The price of admission to Wineconf

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 24 21:25:54 CDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Say, we've been very fortunate; WRS, CodeWeavers,
and Lingnu have all offered cash assistance for
Wineconf, and many, many people are also providing
volunteer services.

This means that there will be no fees beyond your
own travel and hotel costs, and you may even get
a free lunch or two out of the deal.

But here's the catch:  we need a sizable fraction
of attendees to stay through to the bitter end,
and help with the cleanup.  The University of
Stuttgart is generously going to let us use their
space all weekend; but it needs to be pristine
by 8:00 am on Monday.

So, I would like everyone to make a mental note
that when we officially adjourn on Sunday, that
you should stick around and help make sure everything
is clean and orderly.

Thanks!

Jer