Mobile number

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Thu Apr 28 11:59:09 CDT 2005

vinn at theshell.com wrote:

>>here is my mobile number in case you get lost and need to contact
>>somebody local.
>>+49 173 6571450
>>I'll be on friday at the conference place so if somebody wants to show
>>up we/i will be there.
>>

>Michael -
>
>Do you want to meet tomorrow at 11am outside of lecture hall 47.03?
>
>Lionel/anyone else - want to meet around 2pm at the statue in the
>Schlossplatz in downtown Stuttgart?  It's just down Konigstrasse from the
>Hauptbahnhof.
>
>-Brian

My cell is +972-54-4399089
If you want to call voice, you will need to type in access code 8179.
This is so that junk calls from sales people not cost me roaming charges.

I will likely not have Internet access tomorrow, so if we can formalize
what we intend to do before that, it would save all of us a lot of
roaming costs.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh