Wine printer configuration

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 09:01:32 CDT 2005

Sorry, wrong list. wineconf is not the abbreviation of
WINE CONFiguration but of WINE CONFerence. The sole purpose of this list
is in the coordination of the yearly Wine Conferences.
You may want to ask on wine-users at winehq.com.

bye
	michael

Sven Jacobs wrote:
> We are setting up an application that needs to be available at around
> 350 locations.
> Everything seems to work fine.  We can start the application we can
> print, etc...
> My problem is now that because wine is running on the server we had to
> configure the 350 IP based printers also at the server side.
>
> Can we filter out the printer for location X if there is a connection from
> location X?  so that they only see that printer that is located in their
> location and not the other 349 printers.  I doubt that it is possible but
> I have to figure out a way to fix it.
> Or can i configure wine in that way so that he will print to the
> remote cups server of the client that is connecting.

Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart