Agenda

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 11 15:25:19 CST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 21:55 +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Well, as far as I'm concerned, if we switch to a better system it will
> be arch and not subversion (and certainly not bitkeeper). But yes that
> would be a good topic for a (lively ;-) discussion.

Heh, and if I demonstrate that SVK (which is based upon subversion but
is not subversion itself) is equivalent to arch in functionality and yet
faster and easier to use ... would you consider it then?

Well. We'll see how it goes :) Until then I'll play with the gateway and
see if anybody else uses it. I know Oliver and James wanted to fiddle
too.