Wineconf 2006?

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 12:00:09 CDT 2005

Hello guys,

i know everybody is busy working on the Wine 0.9 release and forgot
about next years Wineconf. I just wanted to give Jeremy White a little
bit of time to organize the Wineconf 2006 end of january in the
Minneapolis Ice Palace ;)
Are there any other plans for the Wineconf 2006 besides the default
failover solution? I would like an exotic place like Seoul but afair the
consensus was to hold the Wineconf again in Europe to make it easier and
cheaper for the people to attend it.

bye
        michael
Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart