Wineconf agenda

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 24 00:09:05 CDT 2006

Hi Folks,

Okay, so Wineconf 2006 is nearly upon us, and I realize
that we have no agenda.

That may actually be a Good Thing (TM), and I think I'd
like to leave it as unstructured as possible, frankly.

We'll obviously start with a keynote by Alexandre.
The talk by Charles was well received last year, so I've
asked Dan Kegel to speak on behalf of ISVs again this year.

>From there, I always like to hear an update
on the state of games, and I'd like to have Martin present CxTest once again.

Anything else?  Anybody have anything they have a burning
issue to present?

Frankly, my druthers would be to clear a chunk of
whiteboard early in the day, have folks propose topics,
and have people informally sort out into groups of interest
and persue those areas.

Let me know if you've got something you're eager to
present or eager to hear about.  (Or don't, and then that will leave lots of
time to propose it as a meeting topic instead :-/).

Cheers,

Jeremy