WineConf 2007?

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Dec 19 11:16:30 CST 2006

On 12/19/06, Jeremy White <jwhite at winehq.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure if that's a real possibility, and I remain fairly skeptical
> about the pleasure of bringing video conferencing equipment to the bar
> (and, by extension, whether a conference by video would be
> any fun :-/).

The video conferencing equipment is here pretty damn good, it's the
closest thing to being in the same room I've ever seen. It is,
however, still a video conference and you cannot all go to the bar and
drink beer, which is 90% of the point of WineConf so I think you are
right in this assessment :)

thanks -mike