How about holding Wineconf at Google's campus in Mountain View, California?

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Tue Feb 6 11:59:56 CST 2007

Google was nice enough to host a large Ubuntu conference a couple of
months ago, and given that they seem to love Wine just as much, I'm sure
they'd be willing to lend us some space for Wineconf.

More importantly, though, is that we'd get to shmooze with some Google
folks, convince them to fund more Wine development (eg Summer of Code),
and even present a new Wine/Google product in a pretty flashy fashion.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie