How about holding Wineconf at Google's campus in Mountain View, California?

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Wed Feb 7 16:37:08 CST 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 18:30, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Google has nice Tandberg equipment.  It's the first place I've
> ever seen videoconferencing work routinely and reliably.
> But we would still want to record the talks (with e.g. xvidcap)
> and upload them to youtube.

I've just started playing with "recordmydesktop", which also allows sound
caputure. It's easy to use  and kind of nice, but I've had some trouble with
the sound being faster than the video, I didn't check the latest version yet,
though.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/

--
Kai Blin, <blin At gmx Dot net>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/