WineConf 2007 Fundraiser proposal

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 07:39:10 CST 2007

On 2/7/07, Jeremy White <jwhite at winehq.org> wrote:

> Is that something you'd be willing to work on Tom?

Sure thing, may I ask if you would be willing to help as well?

> What's hard about this is that there is no easy way to decide
> who gets funded and by how much.  Obviously, that may well be
> a good problem to have, but just be aware that you're creating a job
> fraught with political peril when you set about to help fund travel.

I would recommend we have a small committee of say five people who
reviews applications for assistance and delegates any travel
assistance. This way no one person has total control over the process
and each applicant would receive a committee vote. ??

Here is my first crack at this page, as you will see there is still
lots of work to be done. But I thought I should share what I have thus
far to gather feed back ASAP.

File: donations.html

I welcome everyone here to help with this or just give general feed back.

Cheers,

Tom