Last details for WineConf 2007

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Oct 2 12:41:25 CDT 2007

I forgot something (of course I forgot something). On Friday from
about 6:30pm I'll be hanging out in the Oliver Twist. It's a pub in
the old town area, also marked on the map. For those arriving in
Zurich that night, if you aren't too jet lagged come say hello and get
some beers! That area is swarming with food shops and restaurants so
don't worry about being hungry.

To make myself extra visible, I will be wearing something obviously
non-Swiss, probably my eye bleedingly loud zen t-shirt, with a google
cap (I can't find my CodeWeavers t-shirt *sniff*).

If you can't find us ask the bar dude/dudette for wineconf. If we move
on for some reason I'll let them know where we've gone.