Wine(Pre)Conf

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:42:59 CDT 2009

Hi Paul,

It took some time to put things into motion. Over the past couple of
days Julius and I spoke to a lot of people from the university and
most were quite interested. Early next week we hope to have a meeting
with the study association from computer science, to discuss our plans
(we have made some). Depending on the results of that meeting we will
decide whether WinePreConf takes place or not. I hope to bring some
good news soon :)

Roderick