Wine(Pre)Conf

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:30:21 CDT 2009

So you would propose video recordings of one or two presentations?
People want to join can come then. Well, that in combination with a
room should be fixable. What do others think about that?

The problem for me is that I don't have much time left (will be in the
US from 20-27). Can't speak for Julius though.

What do others think?

Roderick