Good time to arrive and leave WineConf?

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:14:14 CDT 2010

Dear All:

I am very much looking forward to going to WineConf this year as I did not
have the opportunity to go previously.

I am looking to book tickets soon and was wondering if there are good times
to arrive and come back.
For example I like Paris and would not mind arriving on Thursday and leaving
perhaps Monday morning or late Sunday but I don't know when others plan to
arrive or leave. Do these sound like reasonable dates?

I dont really know anyone in Paris so I don't want to be there all by
myself.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Misha