Meeting on Friday?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 06:42:39 CST 2010

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010, Wolfram Sang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as this is my first wineconf and I probably won't recognize people, will
> there be a meeting point or similar for the gathering on Friday evening?

The hotel has a bar ;-)

There is a large contingent of people who will arrive around 7am at the
airport. The plan is for that contingent to go to the hotel and then
spend the day doing touristy stuff. We will be back to the hotel in the
late afternoon, presumably some time between 17h00 and 18h00, certainly
19h00 at the very latest. But nothing is set in stone; it will very much
depend on how tired that contingent is, weather, etc.

Then we will hang out at the bar and/or the restaurant for diner, if I
remember correctly they are next to each other so it should be no issue.
We may go out to a nearby bar later in the evening but nothing is
decided yet. If that's the case we will try to leave word at the desk.