Meeting on Friday?

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Sun Nov 14 09:48:01 CST 2010

On 14/11/10 14:42, Francois Gouget wrote:

> The hotel has a bar ;-)
>
> There is a large contingent of people who will arrive around 7am at the
> airport. The plan is for that contingent to go to the hotel and then
> spend the day doing touristy stuff. We will be back to the hotel in the
> late afternoon, presumably some time between 17h00 and 18h00, certainly
> 19h00 at the very latest. But nothing is set in stone; it will very much
> depend on how tired that contingent is, weather, etc.

Friday is expected to be cold, but without rain.

I'm arriving at France on Tuesday, and will spend most of the week at my
sister's, about 80Km from Paris. I did book the hotel at Friday night,
and I'm not sure how early on Friday I'll be arriving at the hotel. It
would be great (though not crucial) if I had some way (i.e. - cell
phone?) to rendezvous with the rest of you before you go back to the hotel.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.