Hotel Deal for WineConf is expiring this Friday - book now!

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 14 14:30:10 CDT 2011

Folks,

The hotel is going to release the special deal hold we have on rooms
this Friday.  So if you haven't booked a room yet, I'm afraid the rate
is likely to jump up starting Friday.

So...I would stop procrastinating, and get a room.

To make matters even trickier, it is important that you call, rather
than do it over the internet, and you have to make sure to talk to staff
at the hotel, not someone at the national chain headquarters.

Only the local staff has the Wineconf deal information ($99/night).

So, call now, 1-612-332-6800, operators are standing by!

Cheers,

Jeremy