FOSDEM '14 Call for Papers

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Oct 15 15:06:38 CDT 2013

Folks,

There will a Wine devroom at FOSDEM '14 on Sunday, February 2, 2014.
Last year we had a great time, and I think it was valuable for us
to connect with the broader Free software community.

I'd like to now invite you to submit proposals for talks.

I'd really like to encourage everyone to think of something fun to share
with the 5,000 geeks that will be swarming Brussels.

If you have an topic you'd like to discuss, or an idea you want
to present, please submit it to:
  https://penta.fosdem.org/submission

You will create an account (if you don't have one from a previous year),
and select the "Wine devroom" as the track.  Please either submit
for lengths of 30 or 60 minutes.

The deadline for submissions is December 1st.

I think it would be great if we branched out a bit, and submitting a
crazy off the wall proposal will just burn churn a few electrons.  So
submit it!

For further discussion, please follow up to wineconf at winehq.org.

Cheers,

Jeremy