Favor: help me fill two holes

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Jan 8 06:53:51 CST 2014

Folks,

I think I'm down to having two 30 minute holes.

The schedule should now be starting to be visible here:
   https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/wine/

Pipelight and a 'user focused topic' are going to go in until 11:30.

I've got mingw-64 going in from 3:30 until 4:10 or so.

That leaves me a 30 minute gap in the morning, and a 40-50 minute gap in
the afternoon.

Vincent was willing to be made to do a Mono talk again, but I think it'd
be a mistake to make that more than a few minute cry for help.

So, anyone have an itch?

I was thinking of doing a brief make test / winetestbot review for 30
minutes.  Anyone willing to lead that?

Michael, you've got to be able to do something funny and fun about being
a janitor, right?

Austin, anyone, want to talk about bugs or appdb?

Cheers,

Jeremy