Wine 1.7.11 Released
January 17, 2014
The Wine development release 1.7.11 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Uniscribe support in the RichEdit control.
- Support for condition variables and Slim Reader/Writer locks.
- More D3D command stream preparation work.
- Optional Start Menu in desktop mode.
- Improved support for vertical fonts metrics.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.