[Bug 94] Rewrite of window management code
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Thu Nov 17 05:48:38 CST 2005
------- Additional Comments From saulius.krasuckas at elst.vtu.lt 2005-17-11 05:48 -------
if you will look at AJ wiki page , you'll notice such items on a todo list:
* Switch windows to managed mode dynamically.
* Fix internal messages for 16-bit apps.
* Remove remaining dll separation hacks in user32.spec.
* Make Clippy work right.
* Support window stations and multiple X11 displays.
* Fix inter-process desktop mode.
* Delay connecting to the X server until needed.
* Multi-monitor support.
* Fix LockWindowUpdate.
* Proper HWND_MESSAGE support.
* Restore journalling hooks functionality.
* Use handles for A/W winprocs instead of thunks.
* Investigate need for DC thread locking.
I am afraid it hasn't been done yet. :-P
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the wine-bugs