[Bug 6505] WoW crashes using D3D
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Fri Nov 3 10:28:15 CST 2006
------- Additional Comments From ajackson at bcs.org.uk 2006-03-11 10:28 -------
Since you seem to get the crashes occuring on flights try the following.
- Position yourself next to the flight master
- restart the game with WINEDEBUG=+d3d (yes I know it is slow)
- pick the longest flight journey you can find
- either sit there and watch or go do something else, checking back
occasionally to see if it has crashed
- if you reach the other end of the journey just go back the other way
It is boring, very dull to watch and could well take a couple of hours to do
but if you can get a crash with the d3d debug channel in place then hopefully
the wine developers will have more to go on.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
More information about the wine-bugs