[Bug 8760] New: Unresponsive menu bar in BioEdit
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Thu Jun 21 12:00:54 CDT 2007
Summary: Unresponsive menu bar in BioEdit
AssignedTo: wine-bugs at winehq.org
ReportedBy: ichthyoboy at gmail.com
When one or more alignment windows are open within the main application, the
menu bar does not respond to mouse click after switching between the active
window (i.e., cannot click on the "File" menu to open it). Responsiveness can
be returned in several ways: Using shortcut keys (Alt+) to open menus, switching
to another program and back, or minimizing and maximizing the BioEdit window.
Steps to repeat bug:
1) Install BioEdit
2) Open a sequence/alignment file
3) Open a second sequence/alignment file
4) Select a menu from the menu bar using the mouse (should open normally)
5) Switch focus by selecting the first alignment file window
6) Try to select a menu from menu bar (will not select)
7) Use Alt+ shortcut to open menu (e.g., Alt+F to open file menu). Menu bar
responds to mouse again.
8) Switch focus to second alignment file window
9) Repeat step 6. menu bar becomes unresponsive again
10) Use Alt+Tab to switch to another program and back, or minimize/maximize the
11) Repeat step 4. Menu bar is now responsive again.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
More information about the wine-bugs