[Bug 25763] New: Starcraft 2 crashes while playing SotIS (custom map)
wine-bugs at winehq.org
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Wed Jan 12 22:44:11 CST 2011
Summary: Starcraft 2 crashes while playing SotIS (custom map)
AssignedTo: wine-bugs at winehq.org
ReportedBy: ns03ja at brocku.ca
This has just started happening with Starcraft 2 patch 1.2.0, though I'm fairly
sure it's a new (buggy) codepath being exercised in Wine and not simply a bug
in SC2, as nobody else online appears to be experiencing the issue.
Basically, when trying to use the store in Storm of the Imperial Sanctum (a
custom map), SC2 crashes. Full steps to reproduce:
1. Launch SC2, log in to Battle.net.
2. Click the multiplayer tab.
3. In the "Custom Games" box, select "Create a Game".
4. Search for "Imperial".
5. Create a game with the map, "Storm of the Imperial Sanctum".
6. From the game lobby, start the game.
7. After the map loads, select any hero (it doesn't matter which).
8. Click the warp prism near the top left of the pool of water your hero is now
9. Select the second "tab" in the dialog that opens up.
10. Select "Vernal Inhibitor", the leftmost item in the top row.
11. Wait a few seconds.
12. Observe crash.
There's probably timing or other non-obvious factors involved in this bug,
because it's not 100% deterministic, though I've been able to quite reliably
reproduce the crash with the above steps. During normal play of the map,
similar steps would be taken at least a dozen times (if not more), although
from experience, the crash only occurs a fraction of those times. Needless to
say, a crash is virtually guaranteed in every normal play of the map.
Unfortunately, Wine does not appear to produce a backtrace when this crash
occurs, and the default debug output looks very mundane. On the other hand, the
Blizzard crash handler does normally show up, and I've sent in several crash
reports to them with it, but I'm not optimistic that they'll do anything useful
The Wine version in question here is today's git (wine-1.3.11-151-geb11dee),
although I also verified that the problem is identical in both wine-1.3.11 and
wine-1.3.4 as well.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
Do not reply to this email, post in Bugzilla using the
above URL to reply.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are watching all bug changes.
More information about the wine-bugs