Francois Gouget : gdi32: Small wording tweaks in comments.
julliard at winehq.org
Wed Jan 16 07:09:35 CST 2008
Author: Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>
Date: Wed Jan 16 12:17:08 2008 +0100
gdi32: Small wording tweaks in comments.
dlls/gdi32/painting.c | 4 ++--
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/gdi32/painting.c b/dlls/gdi32/painting.c
index 74b04f9..097ddcf 100644
@@ -1041,7 +1041,7 @@ BOOL WINAPI LineDDA(INT nXStart, INT nYStart, INT nXEnd, INT nYEnd,
* *Very* simple bezier drawing code,
* It uses a recursive algorithm to divide the curve in a series
- * of straight line segments. Not ideal but for me sufficient.
+ * of straight line segments. Not ideal but sufficient for me.
* If you are in need for something better look for some incremental
@@ -1203,7 +1203,7 @@ static void GDI_InternalBezier( POINT *Points, POINT **PtsOut, INT *dwOut,
* Ptr to an array of POINTs that contain the lines that approximate the
* Beziers. The array is allocated on the process heap and it is the caller's
* responsibility to HeapFree it. [this is not a particularly nice interface
- * but since we can't know in advance how many points will generate, the
+ * but since we can't know in advance how many points we will generate, the
* alternative would be to call the function twice, once to determine the size
* and a second time to do the work - I decided this was too much of a pain].
More information about the wine-cvs