Michael Stefaniuc : ole32: Import the content of version. rc into the main rc file.
julliard at winehq.org
Fri Jul 3 09:31:11 CDT 2009
Author: Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.de>
Date: Fri Jul 3 11:49:34 2009 +0200
ole32: Import the content of version.rc into the main rc file.
There is no need for a separate file.
dlls/ole32/ole32res.rc | 14 ++++----------
dlls/ole32/version.rc | 24 ------------------------
2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/ole32/ole32res.rc b/dlls/ole32/ole32res.rc
index 0a649a6..60887a5 100644
@@ -23,7 +23,10 @@
+#define WINE_FILENAME_STR "ole32.dll"
* Everything that does not depend on language,
@@ -44,12 +47,3 @@ LANGUAGE LANG_NEUTRAL, SUBLANG_NEUTRAL
/* @makedep: drag_link.cur */
3 CURSOR drag_link.cur
- * Everything specific to any language goes
- * in one of the specific files.
- * Note that you can and may override resources
- * which also have a neutral version. This is to
- * get localized bitmaps for example.
diff --git a/dlls/ole32/version.rc b/dlls/ole32/version.rc
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,24 +0,0 @@
- * version information for ole32.dll
- * Copyright (C) 2003 John K. Hohm
- * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
-#define WINE_FILENAME_STR "ole32.dll"
More information about the wine-cvs