Henri Verbeet : ddraw: Attaching an already attached surface is not a FIXME .
julliard at winehq.org
Mon Aug 23 10:50:16 CDT 2010
Author: Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at codeweavers.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 23:35:39 2010 +0200
ddraw: Attaching an already attached surface is not a FIXME.
According to the tests it should simply fail.
dlls/ddraw/surface.c | 13 +++++++------
1 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/ddraw/surface.c b/dlls/ddraw/surface.c
index 6b6b257..8583bc8 100644
@@ -988,13 +988,14 @@ static HRESULT WINAPI ddraw_surface_attach_surface(IDirectDrawSurfaceImpl *This,
/* Check if the surface is already attached somewhere */
- if( (Surf->next_attached != NULL) ||
- (Surf->first_attached != Surf) )
+ if (Surf->next_attached || Surf->first_attached != Surf)
- /* TODO: Test for the structure of the manual attachment. Is it a chain or a list?
- * What happens if one surface is attached to 2 different surfaces?
- FIXME("(%p) The Surface %p is already attached somewhere else: next_attached = %p, first_attached = %p, can't handle by now\n", This, Surf, Surf->next_attached, Surf->first_attached);
+ /* TODO: Test for the structure of the manual attachment. Is it a
+ * chain or a list? What happens if one surface is attached to 2
+ * different surfaces? */
+ WARN("Surface %p is already attached somewhere. next_attached %p, first_attached %p.\n",
+ Surf, Surf->next_attached, Surf->first_attached);
More information about the wine-cvs