Huw Davies : winmm/tests: Remove a test that can crash on Win 8 and 10.
julliard at winehq.org
Wed Sep 14 10:28:51 CDT 2016
Author: Huw Davies <huw at codeweavers.com>
Date: Tue Sep 13 18:21:19 2016 +0100
winmm/tests: Remove a test that can crash on Win 8 and 10.
Signed-off-by: Huw Davies <huw at codeweavers.com>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Eikum <aeikum at codeweavers.com>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>
dlls/winmm/tests/mci.c | 4 ----
1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/winmm/tests/mci.c b/dlls/winmm/tests/mci.c
index 5c9185e..0cbe57e 100644
@@ -668,10 +668,6 @@ static void test_recordWAVE(HWND hwnd)
ok(!err,"mci status samplespersec returned %s\n", dbg_mcierr(err));
if(!err) ok(!strcmp(buf,"11025"), "mci status samplespersec expected 11025, got: %s\n", buf);
- /* MCI seems to solely support PCM, no need for ACM conversion. */
- err = mciSendStringA("set x format tag 2", NULL, 0, NULL);
- ok(err==MCIERR_OUTOFRANGE,"mci set format tag 2 returned %s\n", dbg_mcierr(err));
/* MCI appears to scan the available devices for support of this format,
* returning MCIERR_OUTOFRANGE on machines with no sound.
* However some w2k8/w7 machines return no error when there's no wave
More information about the wine-cvs