Francois Gouget : dxgi/tests: Fix the grammar in a comment.
julliard at winehq.org
Wed Nov 25 15:58:54 CST 2020
Author: Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>
Date: Wed Nov 25 19:43:38 2020 +0100
dxgi/tests: Fix the grammar in a comment.
Signed-off-by: Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>
dlls/dxgi/tests/dxgi.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/dlls/dxgi/tests/dxgi.c b/dlls/dxgi/tests/dxgi.c
index e6c8e0eb8c4..3c3a57806a4 100644
@@ -4534,7 +4534,7 @@ static void test_swapchain_parameters(void)
* the draw on the screen right away (Aero on or off doesn't matter), but
* Present with DXGI_PRESENT_DO_NOT_SEQUENCE will show the modifications.
- * Note that if the application doesn't have focused creating a fullscreen
+ * Note that if the application doesn't have focus creating a fullscreen
* swapchain returns DXGI_STATUS_OCCLUDED and we get a windowed swapchain,
* so use the Windowed property of the swapchain that was actually created. */
expected_usage = DXGI_USAGE_RENDER_TARGET_OUTPUT | DXGI_USAGE_BACK_BUFFER | DXGI_USAGE_READ_ONLY;
More information about the wine-cvs