Newbie question...

Elan Feingold elan at nxnetworks.com
Tue Apr 3 13:58:51 CDT 2001

Hi,

I have a 3rd party x86 DLL file, that I would like to use under Linux.  I
have read the documentation on the specmaker tool, which would seem to
provide some help.  The thing that makes my case a bit different is that I
would like to use the DLL within a Linux native program, not a WineLib
program (it’s just a command line application and I need it to be very
lightweight).  I’m pretty sure the Wine code can help me out, but I’m not
sure what the easiest way to proceed is, and what parts I need to use.

Thanks in advance,

-elan