Traces: fs -> tid

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Apr 10 17:25:46 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, eric pouech wrote:
>
> > what about a +notid channel ? I know it's against the semantics of the
> > channel, but it's close to what you're looking for...
>
> UGLY!

   Yes, but it would also be the simplest implementation (overdesign can
be ugly too). And if it's the one off hack that it current looks like it
is, why not.
   I propose to just let Alexandre decide which implementation, if any,
he thinks would be worth including in CVS.

            Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
       That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.