edit control patch

James Hatheway james at macadamian.com
Wed Apr 11 21:47:06 CDT 2001

Just one little comment, you should make your diffs using the -u
(unified diff) option.

(ie. cvs -d $CVSROOT -u controls/edit.c > newdiff.diff)

That way your patch has "+"s and "-"s instead of ">"s.  It makes it easier
to read what is changing in the patch...

(For example, you patch will look something like this instead:)
+ INT BkMode;
+ BkMode = GetBkMode(dc);
+ SetBkMode( dc, OPAQUE);
+ SetBkMode( dc, BkMode);

-James
--
James Hatheway
Work: james at macadamian.com ~ http://www.macadamian.com

  "Man könnte froh sein, wenn die Luft so rein wäre wie das Bier"
  "One could be happy if the air were as pure as the beer"