fault handling - oof

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Apr 24 10:52:42 CDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Francois Gouget wrote:

>    If you're using native msvcrt then the first two should have no
> impact. If you meant that the crash only occurs when you try using the
> builtin msvcrt then maybe it's the patch to time.c. But I would still
> don't see why... quite the opposite.
>    Let us know if you find out more about this.
>

> --
> Francois Gouget         fgouget at free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
>                                {free} || die "";

I thought I saw that wine itself is now using the msvcrt headers, so
maybe a macro... no, I can't see that it is.  crtdll defaults to
builtin:

[DllOverrides]
"*"            = "builtin, so, native"

[AppDefaults\\juno.exe\\DllOverrides]
"msvcrt"       = "native"
"riched32"     = "native"

but AFAIK, the app doesn't use crtdll.  No, if I'd had builtin msvcrt
working and a patch made it crash, I would just debug that, I think.

It may take a while, but I will worry at it until I find it.

Thanks

Lawson
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!