PATCH: drop relay stuff

Andreas Mohr a.mohr at mailto.de
Wed Apr 25 06:25:11 CDT 2001

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 09:33:16PM +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Changelog:
> 	Drop SYSLEVEL checks from relay debugging, since they break debugging
> 	builtin GDI dlls.

Hmm, do we really want to do this ?
(I know it's already been applied)

Shouldn't we create a different SYSLEVEL_CheckNotLevel_unenforced() function
instead which simply doesn't call DebugBreak() ?

That way we don't lose the important information about possible syslevel
violations.

Syslevel violations are an *ongoing* problem. They are not simply "solved".
OTOH I could take Alexandre's cvs commit as his firm promise to go through
every future patch line by line to check for syslevel mishaps/omissions ;-)

Oh yeah, and in case you didn't notice: it's me again complaining about
yet another silencing ;-)

This patch is not even "too early", it's simply "wrong" IMHO, as it is
an ongoing problem (I did mention this before, didn't I ? :).

Sorry for me being of such an opposing nature ;-)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.germany.net/100-30936/