AbiWord 0.9 problems even with latest Wine from CVS

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Aug 7 03:25:50 CDT 2001

Dan Kegel wrote:

> The AbiWord win32 0.9 problems I described recently on
> wine-users with Codeweavers Preview 4 also happen
> with the latest Wine built from CVS this afternoon.
> These problems don't happen when run on Windows, nor
> when running the native Linux version; they therefore appear
> to be Wine bugs.
>
> Details at http://www.kegel.com/wine/abiword0.9/readme.html

On the "Y step wrong when displaying more than one of text"
problem, I added trace+font to the log.  Result is at
http://www.kegel.com/wine/abiword0.9/log5.tar.gz
File it was loading is at http://www.kegel.com/wine/abiword0.9/foo3.txt
Notepad has no problems, it's just AbiWord.
- Dan

--
"I have seen the future, and it licks itself clean." -- Bucky Katt