Call for Volunteers (Re: Newbie work?)

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Wed Aug 29 02:15:25 CDT 2001

> Also I'm thinking about starting an additional section for
> 'hard(er)' projects that would significantly improve Wine.

> Maybe it
> could also list projects that are already underway and for which help
> would be appreciated (DCOM?, STRICT handles?).
I think that when folks start working on a rather large chunk they should talk about it a bit more (that they started, post some ideas on how it should be done, call for contributions...). All developpers are rather terse on this matter.

> Easy:
> Medium (I expect these would take longer or be a bit harder)
>  * Provide a pedump utility
>    #91:
>    I know there's sample code that does that already floating around so
>    it should be relatively simple.
>    Eric Pouech seems to be working on this. I did not check if his
>    pedump dump the imports/exports but it probably does.
yes, but it's missing delayed imports and resource. disass could be provided to.

Eric Pouech
The future will be better tomorrow,
Vice President Dan Quayle

Faites un vœu et puis Voila !
Pendant tout l'été, gagnez une Ford Ka sur Voila Gratter !