Installshield 6 (inter-proc) patches

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Dec 18 11:06:32 CST 2001

Patrik Stridvall wrote:

> > Patrik,
> >
> > The more I read your posts, the less I understand what you
> > are trying to say. You argued over many hundreds of lines
> > over weird technical details and various dubious assumptions
> > about what courts will do in the future.
>
> The main point is that what is legal allow is very unclear.

Hogwash.  I feel the LGPL is extremely clear.  It allows
you to dynamically link to LGPL code without worries.  Full stop.

Patrik, it might be good for you to create a web page outlining
the problems you see in the LPGL; that would give you a chance to explain
them more clearly than is possible in this forum.  Do try to be succinct.
I'd like to understand your point of view.

- Dan