Present status of DOS support

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Feb 1 07:08:22 CST 2001

Hallo,

it seems that libwinedos.so is missing some functions on my system:

hertz:/spare/bon/wine> wine -- /dosc/local/pkunzip.exe eagle-4.0g.exe
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function GetCurrent not found: /spare/bon/wine/dlls/libwinedos.so: undefined symbol: GetCurrent
fixme:win32:ELF_FindExportedFunction function LoadDPMI not found: /spare/bon/wine/dlls/libwinedos.so: undefined symbol: LoadDPMI

Did I forget to configure something?
But with a grep through the sources, I couldn't find a place were
LoadDPMI was defined.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de