psdrv: map Courier New to Courier

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at
Fri Feb 2 00:12:50 CST 2001

Gavriel State <gav at> wrote:

>It's at
>It hasn't been updated in quite a while, and the last import from
>WineHQ was back in December '99, I believe.  In addition to the
>font/printing work, there may still be a few other outstanding fixes
>that haven't made it into the Wine tree - but the only way to tell
>is probably going to be manual inspection of the diffs.

Yes, this is a pain to do for instance
cvs log -N corelwine/windows/defwnd.c >defwnd.c.log
then inspect it for some interesting log message, then do
cvs log -N -r1.3 corelwine/windows/defwnd.c >defwnd.c.patch
cvs diff -u -r 1.2 -r 1.3 corelwine/windows/defwnd.c >>defwnd.c.patch
especially if the patch actually changed several files.