debugger fix

Jon Griffiths tntjpgriff at tsnxt.co.uk
Sun Feb 4 20:49:51 CST 2001

> So, does anyone have a hint on how to go about supporting
> VirualProtectEx/VirtualQueryEx on other provesses?

Looking into this, the VirtualEx  functions work within the address space of
the target process. At user level I can't see any way to support this from
the sever or any other process external to the target.

What I had in mind was a service thread request that would have the target
process preform the call itself. Is there any reason _not_ to use the service
thread of the target process to perform cross-process virtualAlloc/Protect
etc?

Jon

--
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come,
  Dont you sit around and waste this chance ..." -Live

tntjpgriff at tsnxt.co.uk , jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com