[Off topic] Re: Benchmark hell...

David Elliott dfe at infinite-internet.net
Thu Feb 8 18:43:13 CST 2001

Andreas Mohr wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 07:32:40PM +0000, Eric Pouech wrote:
> > Andreas Mohr wrote:
> > > I just *had* to approve this one.
> > > It's just way too funny :-)
> > >
> > > "Wine benchmark"... ROTFD.
> > >
> > > (ROTF drunkenly)
> > hmmm I ROTFL:ed mainly because of "German Wine"... isn't that on oxymoron ?
> > (sorry Andi, I couldn't resist)
> Oh well, Germany does have at least some regions where rather good Wine
> is being produced.
> That's not to say at all that all German Wines are good, but still... ;-)
>
> Andreas Mohr

Well in any case I've heard the beer is very good :-).  One of these days I'll
have to plan a trip out there agan and find out for myself.

Now I could definitely say there would be a market for good german beer in
america.  Assuming you could make enough of it and transport it over here
without screwing up the taste.

-Dave