No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufA)

Jon Griffiths tntjpgriff at
Sun Feb 11 04:35:05 CST 2001

>    Why is wine-dev so quiet lately? This sad thread is almost the only
> one today. would it be that everyone is waiting for the return of
> Alexandre?

I sure am!

I've been working on shlwapi & specmaker instead of msvcrt because I don't
want to get tied up resubmitting patches, I need the ones I've sent already
and Patriks winapi_check updates (which naturally touch a lot of stuff) to be
committed first. My local tree is quite divergent from CVS at this point...

Its nice to have a change of tack. But since shlwapi is so trivial
there are no issues to discuss so far ;-)

I quite often get in the mood where I just want to implement something random
(todays choice is LHashValOfNameSysA from oleaut32.dll). What I'd really like
to see is a 'hot' list of API calls that need to be implemented. Trudging
through one DLL at a time gets boring, if I'm going to implement something
else for a break it'd be good to know it helps something specific work...

"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come,
  Dont you sit around and waste this chance ..." -Live

tntjpgriff at , jon_p_griffiths at