No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufA)

Jon Griffiths tntjpgriff at tsnxt.co.uk
Sun Feb 11 04:35:05 CST 2001

>    Why is wine-dev so quiet lately? This sad thread is almost the only
> one today. would it be that everyone is waiting for the return of
> Alexandre?

I sure am!

I've been working on shlwapi & specmaker instead of msvcrt because I don't
want to get tied up resubmitting patches, I need the ones I've sent already
and Patriks winapi_check updates (which naturally touch a lot of stuff) to be
committed first. My local tree is quite divergent from CVS at this point...

Its nice to have a change of tack. But since shlwapi is so trivial
there are no issues to discuss so far ;-)

I quite often get in the mood where I just want to implement something random
(todays choice is LHashValOfNameSysA from oleaut32.dll). What I'd really like
to see is a 'hot' list of API calls that need to be implemented. Trudging
through one DLL at a time gets boring, if I'm going to implement something
else for a break it'd be good to know it helps something specific work...

Cheers,
Jon

--
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come,
  Dont you sit around and waste this chance ..." -Live

tntjpgriff at tsnxt.co.uk , jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com