No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufA)

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Feb 11 07:49:50 CST 2001

> I quite often get in the mood where I just want to implement something random
> (todays choice is LHashValOfNameSysA from oleaut32.dll). What I'd really like
> to see is a 'hot' list of API calls that need to be implemented. Trudging
> through one DLL at a time gets boring, if I'm going to implement something
> else for a break it'd be good to know it helps something specific work...

    Well, it still needs tons of work, but you could
walk the API list at
     http://wine.codeweavers.com/apidb/advanced.php
and find unknown, stubbed, or 'not done' APIs.

    We're trying to get a top ten list of apps to use to
scan to generate a 'most wanted' list of functions, but
we haven't gotten there yet.

    Jer