No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufA)

Jeremy White jwhite at
Sun Feb 11 07:49:50 CST 2001

> I quite often get in the mood where I just want to implement something random
> (todays choice is LHashValOfNameSysA from oleaut32.dll). What I'd really like
> to see is a 'hot' list of API calls that need to be implemented. Trudging
> through one DLL at a time gets boring, if I'm going to implement something
> else for a break it'd be good to know it helps something specific work...

    Well, it still needs tons of work, but you could
walk the API list at
and find unknown, stubbed, or 'not done' APIs.

    We're trying to get a top ten list of apps to use to
scan to generate a 'most wanted' list of functions, but
we haven't gotten there yet.